About Hoefer, Inc.
Intelligently designed tools for gel electrophoresis and blotting applications by a company with decades of experience
- Consistent and reproducible protein and nucleic acid electrophoretic separations
- Wide range of products and accessories to meet any need
SE260 Mini Vertical Gel Electrophoresis Unit
Efficient cooling in a small format, for rapid screening of proteins and nucleic acids—in as little as 45 minutes!
- Efficient active cooling ensures sharp bands
- Minimal sample requirement
- Runs up to two 30-sample gels at one time
SUB20 Submarine-Style Horizontal Gel Electrophoresis Units
Ideal for high resolution analytical and preparative studies of nucleic acids
- Large format 20 x 20 cm gel tray for up to 168 samples
- Available with or without cooling base
- Color-coded, height adjustable combs
TE22 Mighty Small Transfer Tank
Quickly and efficiently transfers proteins and nucleic acids from small gels to nylon, nitrocellulose or PVDF membranes
- Transfer up to four 9 x 10 cm gets in less than an hour
- Uniform electric field ensure even transfer
- Built-in power supply prevents stack overheating
Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis
We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this content.