Ideal for generating gradients of polyacrylamide, sucrose and cesiium chloride
These gradient maker are deal for generating gradients of polyacrylamide, sucrose and cesiium chloride.
- Milled of heavy acrylic plastic with high quality, leak-free Teflon® valves
- Flat base provides stability on magnetic stir. Comes with a support rod for attaching to a ring stand
- Takes Luer or 4 mm ID tubing. With included adapters, can also take 2 mm ID or 22-gauge tubing.
SG15, SG30, SG50 and SG100 include:
- Gradient Maker with Teflon Valves
- Adapter Barbed Fitting
- Luer Outlet Fitting
- 22-gauge Needle
- Support Rod
The 500 ml SG500 Gradient Maker is made of two cylindrical acrylic chambers joined and mounted on a flat acrylic base.
- An easy-to-use push-pull valve opens and closes the passage between the reservoir and mixing chambers
- Suitable for forming polyacrylamide gradients or buffer gradients used with medium to small chromatography columns
- Ideal for use with the SE615 Multiple Gel Caster
- Gradient Maker with Push-Pull Valve
- Hose Clamps (4 pieces)